Tuesday, August 23rd, 2011

So that's it.  Now that I'm all alone to do the job, I guess I gotta sink or swim.  I'm supposedly going to Edmonton this Friday and Saturday for a big baseball game between Calgary and Edmonton, where we are promoting the Tomorrow Project.  I'll be staying at a hotel downtown, so that part is okay.  There is supposed to be this big flash mob that we are putting together at the game, but there is still a chance we may not have enough participants, so if you know anybody in Edmonton who wants a free ticket to a baseball game, a free t-shirt and likes to dance in big groups, then let me know!

I did a bit of grocery shopping after work.  I can't really afford to be eating out these days, since I have to pay for a move in a couple of weeks.  Now I'm just surfing the net and I might watch a movie online before I go to bed.  I probably should head out for a walk because it's such a gorgeous evening, but I'm exhausted and can't drag myself out.  I think I just need to catch up on some sleep or something.

I took this picture this morning in my living room ... the sun was rising and it was streaming through the blinds and looked so beautiful, that I had to take a picture.


No comments: