Sunday, July 31st, 2011

Went with Dave to go pick up the glass for the table I bought yesterday.  Then, we went home for a bit to do some house cleaning.  Dave worked on the yard again ... it's starting to look so much better!  In the afternoon, Lurline, Dave and I went grocery shopping.  They were expecting some company for a barbecue in the evening.  When we got home, Lurline made potato salad and an Asian salad.  They were both scrumptious.  Lanka, Kieran and Alex arrived for dinner, and they brought some Spolumbo's sausages for the barbecue.  YUM!  We all chowed down and chatted.  I wished I had more room to eat more.  Tristan managed to make a s'more on the barbecue, but it looked like way too much sugar for my liking.  I should've taken a picture of that.  I did manage to take one shot of everybody checking out Dave's landscaping handiwork.  I hope they don't mind that I'm using their pictures in my blog ... probably not the best blog etiquette, but at least everybody looks pretty good!


No comments: