Wednesday, August 17th, 2011

I really didn't do anything exciting today.  I am still contemplating on my options for getting rid of the family upstairs.  Maybe that wasn't the best choice of words... I didn't mean "get rid of", but rather "get them to move out".

I spent the evening with my headphones on watching the first season of Game of Thrones.  It's amazing that there can be that kind of sexual content on TV.  I watched the entire first season this week.  I downloaded it onto my computer because I don't have cable or internet.  Yep, I'm still stealing wifi from my neighbour.  I should thank him for letting me use his bandwidth to download some TV to watch.

Since my place is pretty empty and it was too late to go anywhere to take a photo, here's a pic of my bodhran.  I love this drum.  I should play it more often, so maybe I can give Helen upstairs a run for her money!  I'm evil.


No comments: