Wednesday, August 10th, 2011

I remembered to take my camera to work with me today.  Every day is getting a slight bit easier, as I slowly start to grasp what's going on.  Maybe my 40 year old brain just doesn't have the capacity to retain information and learn quickly anymore.  Either way, this will be a great learning experience for me.  I suppose a good challenge is never a bad thing.
After work, I made Tristan, Talia and Dave some perogies and meatballs.  It's a little tragic that none of us have much inclination to make good dinners when we get home.  Lurline hasn't been home for supper, so we just make whatever is quick and easy from the freezer.  Is that pathetic?
After dinner, we watched some more episodes of Dexter.  We've seen them all, but it was interesting the second time, too!
Anyway, here's a view from my office window.  We actually got a sprinkling of rain for about an hour today - the first time I've seen rain out my window since I started, and it looked kind of pretty, so here it is:


No comments: