Tuesday, August 9th, 2011

Other than talking about what I did at work, there really isn't much to write about.  There was some traffic problems and it took me an hour to get home from downtown - I guess that might qualify as something out of the ordinary.  Not quite sure how this photo blog is going to play out now that I spend the majority of my days at work, but I'm not giving up quite yet.
When I got home, I was really too exhausted to do much.  My brain is so full of learning, that all I want to do is shut off when I leave work.  I'm sure it will become a breeze at some point down the line.  Anyway, I watched some Dexter on TV with Dave and Tristan.  Dave made us some really good pasta - ravioli, actually.  Then, I wracked my brain to find something I could take a picture of... I love a good, crisp apple. So here's the shot.  I know, I know... boring!


No comments: