Wednesday, August 24th, 2011

What a gorgeous summer day!  It was still 30 degrees when I went downtown in the evening around 7pm. I decided to check out the candlelight vigil for Jack Layton on 17th Avenue.  It was still pretty light out when I got there, so I took some photos, then went for a walk to enjoy the evening.

I stopped in at Dairy Queen for a treat - I should've walked twice as far to burn off a few more calories!

On another note, I sent an email to my landlord regarding the noise problem and basically I said that I need him to allow me to break my lease because it's not going to get any better and I shouldn't have to live with this kind of noise.  He replied that if it doesn't get any better by October 15th, then I'm free to move.  I think that's a little long for me to have to wait, so I'm going to tell him that I'll put up with it until the end of September at the latest.  That way I can give notice and be out by November 1st.  Even that seems like a long time to live like this.... but I guess he holds all the cards.  To be continued...


No comments: