Friday, August 19th, 2011

It was cold when I went to work this morning.  I started work at 6:30am and the temperature was a chilling 6 degrees.  I guess the storm last night really cooled things off.  It got up over 21 degrees in the afternoon, though.

I left work at about 3:15pm and headed to the post office to mail the deposit for the moving company that agreed to transport my stuff from Vancouver/Chilliwack to Calgary for $1050.  It's a steal.  While there, I ran into somebody I knew from Causeforce.  It was a strange coincidence.  He doesn't live here anymore, but was just here for a week tying up some loose ends.  He still works for the company but works out of the LA office.  We caught up on a few things, then I came home to have a quick nap.

Nope.  It was so loud that I laid on my bed for an hour trying to sleep.  I was yawning all afternoon, so I knew I was very tired, but nobody could sleep through this kind of noise.

I got up and made some dinner before I was meeting Bryn later for a beer.  Another opportunity to get away from the noise.  I'm sensing a pattern in my blog over the past week.  

Bryn and I went to the Joyce on 4th in Mission.  We stayed until probably 2am or later.  Once we get talking, we can go on for hours - maybe it was mostly me.  Regardless, I miss having Bryn and Melissa time!  He and I have always had such an easy time as friends, and we can really cover the spectrum in terms of conversation topics.

Here's a picture of beer... because why not?  Beer is tasty.


No comments: