Monday, August 22nd, 2011

I've only got one more day with the person who's training me.  She goes on maternity leave after tomorrow.  I've got my hands full, that's for sure ... but I guess whatever happens, happens.  I can only do my best, right?

It was a long day at work today because I went in early and left late.  By the time I got home, I was pretty hungry, so I cooked some dinner and chilled out.  I played around with my camera for a while, and took some self-shots as I was experimenting with some different settings ... this is one of them.

I finished reading "Water for Elephants", but there was a lot of noise upstairs, so I did have to re-read a few paragraphs to keep my concentration.  Other than that, there really isn't much to report about today.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOVE THIS!!!