Tuesday, June 21st, 2011

Happy Solstice!  What a gorgeous, sunny day here in Calgary.  Woke up at 4:30am to drive Talia to her job at Starbuck's for 5am, then I came home and went back to bed for a couple of hours.  When I got up, I said bye to Lurline as she was leaving for work, then set about to organize my guitar music book.  It took hours - it was a mess!  I re-typed some of the songs, downloaded some new sheet music, and typed out a table of contents.  I don't have everything printed yet, but that's tomorrow's goal.
I went outside in the afternoon and helped Tristan to weed the front yard a little.  Doesn't look much better, though.
Once everybody was home, I barbecued some marinated chicken and made a hearty green salad for dinner.  Then I went for a walk to find a picture for the day.  It was a beautiful view out towards the Rockies, but the photos didn't do it justice, so I used this picture of a lush, green tree and a blue sky with a few clouds.

1 comment:

Gardenfarey's Blog spot said...

We had sunshine too finally. I think it isn't going to stay though. Nice pic.