Saturday, June 11th, 2011

Overcast again today, which makes our local meteorologist a liar - he said we'd have sun.  Anyway, the parents and I went out in the morning to pick up some items, and along the way we stopped at a multi-house garage sale.  Mom and Dad ended up with these futuristic-looking, designer outdoor lights ... they're massive, so we spent a good portion of the day discussing where they could go in the yard.  Afterwards, mom and I went up to Ryder Lake for the annual Ryder Lake Ramble, and despite taking some good shots of some llamas and alpacas, I decided to use this picture of these two random kids walking through a field.  I thought it was cute.  Later into the evening, Lurline and I went in the hot tub, while Mom and Dad kept us company out on the back patio.  It was a very enjoyable and relaxing evening.

No comments: