Monday, August 29th, 2011

Got a lot done at work today, but still struggling with a few tasks that I can't understand.  I'm in the process of hunting down some answers.

It was a hot day again today - when I went out for a walk at lunch time, it was scorching.  It would've been a nice day to go floating on the Bow or Elbow.  After work, it was over 30 degrees when I got into my car.  I went home and did some re-organizing of my clothes.  I realize I need more hangers.  Have you ever heard of Jane's Addiction?  Well the picture below is actually my Jeans Addiction.  Yep... those are all my jeans (and there may be more in the laundry hamper, too)!  I realize I may have a problem.  Is there a support group for that, do you think?

I probably should've gone somewhere since it was so nice outside, but truly I'm exhausted.  I had a short nap (while a kid ran and stomped around upstairs), then talked to Lurline on the phone.  She and Dave just got back from a short staycation at Pigeon Lake.  Apparently she was very ill with some kind of bug.  That sucks when you're supposed to be enjoying a summer holiday!

I also sent another email to my landlord stating that I'm now going to give notice on September 1st - with a litany of reasons why he'd better accept it and give my damage deposit back and let me break my lease.  I'm awaiting his reply.

I'm watching "Friends With Benefits" online before I go to sleep.  Wow!  It's quite risque at times.

1 comment:

Gardenfarey's Blog spot said...

I'm sure your sister's shoe collection would put your jean collection to shame. Just sayin'.