Saturday, September 3rd, 2011

We went in search for a U-Haul trailer today.  We couldn't find anything at all in Chilliwack, so we headed to Abbotsford and got lucky.  That ate up a large portion of our day, but mom did get to go to Michael's and a Bead store, as well.  She's looking for some supplies to make these purse decorations (which I'll take a photo of in the next few days if I can remember).

When we got back to Chilliwack, dad picked up a few groceries for the guests that were checking in and I picked up a bottle of red wine.  Afterwards, dad and I went to a garage sale around the corner from their house and he bought some very powerful speakers.  They're large.  Very large.  I think he's planning on scaring away some neighbours.

Mom and Monica went into her scrapbook room and were working on the purse decorations that she's planning to sell.  She made a very nice blue one for me ...

When evening rolled around, we ate some snacks and watched the movie "Noises Off", even though we'd all seen it before.  It's one of those movies that's fantastic every time you watch it.  I think we were all asleep by 11pm or so.  Big moving day tomorrow so I wanted to be well-rested.  Moving is always so stressful, even when you hire movers.

No comments: