Friday, September 2nd, 2011

Boarded a plane bound for Abbotsford today.  No, I wasn't in the air show like in previous years (kind of an inside joke).  What a gorgeous summer day in BC!  I guess they've been having great weather since I left there.

Mom, dad, Monica and I headed from the airport to go get some dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory.  It was busy there, and we waited a long time for our meals, but it was worth it.  Delicious.

When we got home, we were all pretty tired after a long day, so we decided to chat for a while before heading to bed.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture with my camera, despite having it with me for most of the day.  I did, however, take this shot from my iPhone - not the best, but at least it's a picture!

1 comment:

Gardenfarey's Blog spot said...

That's a nice picture considering it was a phone. Very nice.