Tuesday, July 5th, 2011

Well, most of the post-party clean-up has been done now, so I took my computer out on the patio and created a Beginner Photoshop lesson plan.  I hope to teach some continuing education courses at the college, if I can.  I'm going to test it out on my mom, my aunt and our friend, Sue... if they can learn it, anybody can!
I was enjoying the weather so much, that later in the evening, I took a stroll to Sardis Park.  There's always something going on there.  There was a brazen turtle sitting on the grass out of the water, but by the time I got close enough to take the photo, he darted back into the water.  Who said turtles are slow?  Anyway, I love the way the massive willow trees hang over the water.  Their roots are so twisted that I thought it made for a nice shot:

No comments: