Sunday, July 3rd, 2011

Spent most of the day in recovery mode.  I suffered some sun stroke at the party, and it hit me hard overnight, so ended up only getting an hour sleep.  So, I crashed on the sofa for a few hours and listened to the laughs and conversation going on in the kitchen - fading in and out of sleep.  It was great to hear the post-party chatter with the guests who had stayed the night.  The stories that they told were endlessly entertaining, and it was a sure sign that they all had a fantastic night.

Later in the evening, Lisa, Scott and I got some snacks and blankets and got comfortable in front of the TV to watch a couple of movies.  It was so perfect to just chill out and have a low key night with friends.  I crashed pretty early, but here's Lisa and Scott getting cozy on the sofa:

No comments: